LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT CAREER MOVE?
- Accounting & Finance
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Executive Assistants
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal Secretary
- Legal Support
You have come to the right place! AMEECO Staffing Solutions will help you to achieve your goal and when you win, we win. We take pride in our ability to listen and understand exactly what our candidates are searching for. What makes AMEECO Staffing Solutions stand out from the rest is we put you first and will work directly with you until you are on your way to your new adventure. Our recruiters are not going to push you into something that is not satisfying to you in order to close a job order. Instead, at AMEECO Staffing Solutions, we will pay very close attention to your career goals, your industry preference, your salary and benefits requirements and your overall plans for your particular career path. We actually get to know and build strong lasting relationships with our candidates. We consider this approach as proactive candidate recruiting. The end results are strong matches for both the candidate and the client.
PAYROLL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Paychecks are available every Friday after 12:00pm.
- The deadline to submit timesheets is Monday evening at 6:00pm.
- Your timesheet must be signed by an authorized representative of the client before it can be processed.
- Timesheets submitted after the deadline will be processed on the following week’s payroll.
- The work week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Submit your timesheet by 6:00 PM Monday following the week of work in one of the following three ways:
- Drop it off in person.
- Fax it to us at (571) 931-0343 – (please call the office to confirm receipt)
- Email it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving Your Check:
- Would you like your check to be held? Pick up your paycheck any time after 12:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Would you like your check mailed? Checks are mailed on Monday after 12:00 p.m.
- Please indicate whether you would like us to Mail or Hold your paycheck. If you do not indicate Mail or Hold on your timesheet your check will automatically be mailed to the address that we have on file for you after 12:00 p.m. on the following Monday.